Cera-Lube™ Nano Ceramic Lubricating Grease is a leading edge, extremely high-performance lubricant that has a wide range of industrial applications. Cera-Lube™ utilizes nanoceramic particles that act as sub-microscopic ball bearings, providing continuous lubrication to metallic surfaces. The Cera-Lube™ formulation yields a 10x longevity increase, significantly reduced coefficient of friction at all temperatures, extraordinary adhesion, and higher load-bearing properties than traditional “high performance” greases.
Key components in Cera-Lube™ are the nanoceramic structures that have an affinity for steel, and provide continuous lubrication at the surface. These are blended over calcium sulfonate thickener within a midviscosity petroleum-based paste. This creates an extremely durable grease with an incredibly low coefficient of friction, extraordinary adhesion, a superior range of operating temperatures, and exceptional shear pressure tolerance as well as anti-corrossion properties.
Cera-Lube™ Nano Ceramic Lubricating Grease is manufactured using the same chemistry commonly used in rust and corrosion inhibitors. As a result it provides outstanding protection against rust. It is an excellent choice for use in environments such as water treatment facilities, paper manufacturing, steel mills, transportation, salt and fresh waters, and anywhere applications are exposed to highly corossive chemicals or water.
Cera-Lube™ is an extraordinary, state-of-the art lubricating grease. It provides exceptional friction reduction and wear resistance, and outlasts and outperforms virtually all other lubricating greases on the market. It is also the best value on the market today. When compared with the price of our closest competitor (that is also using nanotechnology), the per ounce cost for Cera-Lube™ is considerably lower. Also, traditional PTFE lubricants are priced lower; however, the real value can be found in comparing the real life of the lubricants and considering the additional cost of maintenance and downtime. Cera-Lube™remains on the surface longer, extending production up to ten times that of PTFE lubricants. Further,Cera-Lube™ has much greater shear stability than other lubricants. In laboratory and in on-site tests, the change in penetration after 100,000 strokes is low—meaning the grease did not soften under shear. Both longer run times and greater shear stability mean less total product cost less, maintenance, and far less downtime for lubricating.
In addition, Cera-Lube™ operates in a far wider range of temperatures than traditional lubricants, making it more versatile than PTFE products. For all practical purposes, you simply cannot purchase PTFE lubricants that will operate in this wide temperature range. NanoPlas, Inc. products represent the best of the best, offering both top quality and outstanding value. Cera-Lube™ is no exception.
- Cera-Lube™ is a high-performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability, and wear resistance.
- Cera-Lube™ outlasts PTFE greases in the same applications by ten times due to its lower friction coefficient and its ability to operate in a wider range of temperatures.
- Cera-Lube™ has high load-bearing properties; a low dielectric constant; does not contain metal or silicone; and is resistant to water, steam, acids, and most chemical products, giving the lubricant greater longevity, even under intense pressures and temperatures.
- Staying Power – extraordinary adhesion extends production duration to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability – does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Operating Temperatures – operates in a normal range from 0° F to 450° F, and up to 650° F intermittently.
- Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection – resists extremely high pressures, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant – resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals.
- High Dropping Point – maintains viscosity across full temperature range, returning to normal viscosity after cooling.
- Low Coefficient of Friction – lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert – environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant – excellent insulator.